QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
TCS Response Ltd quality system is designed to ensure a high standard of installation
performance and confirms the company’s commitment to this end. It is the responsibility of all
employees to ensure that every factor is taken into consideration to achieve the highest
standards. To achieve our aims, we will:
- Examine each enquiry to ensure it conforms to all good practice and manufacturer’s
recommendations and advise in return of any potential problems.
- Check all orders and confirm that there are adequate resources to complete the work to
specification, standard and programme.
- Order materials and ensure that they conform to specification, quantity and programme.
- Ensure that site conditions meet the required standards of tolerance and environmental
conditions before proceeding with the work.
- Brief site manager/ supervisor/foreman on all aspects of the contract and ensure that he
has all the necessary information to carry out the work, i.e. specifications, drawings and
manufacturer’s manuals relevant to the contract.
- Inspect site storage area and confirm suitability. Take delivery of materials checking that it
conforms to specification, quantity and quality.
- Introduce site manager/supervisor/foreman to site management or client and ensure he
is aware of any special conditions in relation to the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
and other health and safety legislation.
- Work in accordance with specifications, manufacturer’s recommendations and contract
- Provide quality related training for the workforce. Supervise site operatives, as required,
to ensure quality of workmanship and materials.
- Inspect the work with workshop/site management or client to agree handover on phased
or final completion of the works.
- Protect work if instructed by site management or client (normally responsibility of the
main contractor) where the Company is a subcontractor.
- Preparation of all necessary documentation and certificates for the Health and Safety File.
Pass on information to the main contractor, Principal Designer or the client as required.
- Periodic review to correct and improve quality performance.